Aguli 22-07-2022: School student tragically died due to electrocution while charging his mobile phone. The incident occurred at 9 pm on Thursday at Durganagar in Khowai. Utpal Debbarma (18) of Gopalnagar area was studying in class 12th of Bharat Sardar Para School in Champahaur along with a friend in a rented house in Durganagar. The house owner’s son got married on Friday.
So everyone is busy at home at night. Utpal was electrocuted while charging his mobile phone. His friend entered the house from the market and found Uppal lying on the ground. Still have the charger cable in hand. When he was rushed to the hospital, the doctor on duty declared Utpal Debbarma dead.